Thursday, June 01, 2006

I love the rain!

Well, appears we are not going to the park this evening. I thought I would have a nice quiet evening listening to the rain, smelling burning incense, reading, blogging, not eating much, and playing my guitar.

But, I got thrown off course. Suddenly, a great little restaurant popped into mind when I had a person on the phone at either ear. It's light, healthy and quick. And I can take home leftover for tomorrow. Stir Crazy. I like it.

I'm trying to decide about tomorrow evening. I could possibly do golf then N's on the patio in lieu of poker at L&M's. I think I'll go with that. It's early enough. Though, I hate bars!

Personally, single women are weird (accept for LS)in general. They are suspicious and defensive and usually in emotional pain or physical pain and they can't do anything active or they are bossy as hell. Bar people are not active. Maybe I won't go! Damn, I already sent the email to T&J asking what time.

Don't get me wrong. I like my friends there is just no one there to meet. I just do not fit in! Is there a place for me, maybe my next life will be more organized?

I must have been meant to love 05 Summer Love, because I still think about her. No, I loved her before I flirted. Other people get on my nerves. I'm in awe of her. I love the sensitive side, when I could hold her. The intelligent side threatens me because I can't keep up, I am no match. She's quick! Sharp as hell! I love her heart; her spirit. Laying on a hot flat rock! I like the way she writes - perfectly. She amazes me! Well, I guess she still would; I haven't see her in ages.

Okay that's enought about that!

What else? I ran about nine miles throughout the park...my tummy is flat - I love it! A couple more pounds off and I'll be happy. I love yoga! It's great for stomach muscles, joints, balance, strength, flexibility. I love it! I love running and I love riding my bicycle and pasting up people. I love where I live, in the center of it all.

I have almost been here a year. It was a wonderful past year and a half and she helped make it so. I am so free of them!

Soon I am supposed to go to a minor game with others. I am such an idiot. I even invited myself. I have no idea why I committed myself. But now as the time comes near I am beginning to panic. I am afraid of running into "them" (the ones I left over there".

Maybe if I just prayed I will be protected. Yeah, you know what happened in "K" when SL and I were getting cones, they sat at the next table. However; evidently, I was invisible that day for there was no acknowledgment. Maybe I could do the same, but a few beers in them..I don't know? Now I'm wondering. K bailed anyway. Maybe I'll just forget it and it's far enough ahead they can get others to go.

See how I am? I'm the weird one. I just don't want to see these people again..it's been over a year since I left with no forwarding address or phone number given.

I remember LS saying there are certain places she can't go either. She really helped me when it came through the non-family stuff. I didn't feel alone then. She was very sweet to me. Maybe I just explain a little bit of the situation to the gals regarding the game and they can plan the event with two others.

No comments: