Monday, June 26, 2006

Lovely Day for Just About Anything

Damn, I'm wondering why my leg shins ache; heck I have been walking all day the last two days. And today I ran about three miles then walked 18 holes of golf.

I love to walk and feel as if I am doing something good for my health when I do. While playing golf this evening the woman that played with us said I could ride in her golf cart anytime. Maybe I could have; but, I feel while I have the opportunity I should walk. I just two Ibuprofen that will help.

This cool weather makes me feel like spending the day outdoors keeping active; just to be out there enjoying the day. Tomorrow, I think I'll walk my errands instead of driving. Well, I may have to drive one, it's pretty far.. or take my bike if I can find a fairly direct route and I think I just have (mentaly).

I can't keep my eyes open so I need to go to bed. Gee, I missed my evening at home where I love to have all the windows open, read, burn incense, practice yoga poses, sing and play my guitar.

A noisy car just went by, reminding how grateful I am to have nice quiet neighbors; of course, we can complain here and we have recourse and rules and polite people.

Today I ran about three or four miles and then walked a par 3 nine hole golf course then came home and let my rottweiler out, ate and then I was back out on another par 3, 4, 5 nine hole golf course. I had a great time the whole day. What is not to like!

God, I love this weather.. how much longer can we stretch it out before it gets hot again?

No comments: