Monday, September 25, 2006

Anger!

I'm feeling so much better today and so ready to run tomorrow morning. Just a bit, enough to get it out of my system!

I could complain about extra loud commercials that blasts information at me and try to "force me" I guess to buy their products. How rude is that! No wonder people are agitated and angry. It's so annoying to have to keep turning my my TV every time a commercial comes on.

But, I'll let that go as stupid arrogant men thinking they are putting on over on us. Yeah, we're so stupid we don't know that we are being drilled with an ignorant commercial.

And why are men door slammers? Hello? And why are men so single minded and can't see how their actions have an effect on other people! Me! Me! Me! Gee! It's make it appear as if they don't give a shit about anyone but themselves! So what else is new? Their most important thought of the day..how do I get MY needs met? Selfish bastards!

Anyway, I just let them all side track me once again! See what happens when you are abused? See what happens when men abuse - they make it more difficult for the nice guys that are out there. Yeah, I know there are few.

Men have done me wrong - can you tell? Am I bitter, hell yes! It's not my fault men are as ignorant as can be and I had to make excuses for them and ease the way for them and make them look good even after they abused me and my mother turned a blind eye! Yeah, isn't family wonderful? I hope I never see them again! This exposed hatred has been festering for years.

No comments: