Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Same Old Song...

but with a different meaning where you belong. Life is so amazing, people even more! Phase in, phase out like a steady pulse.

I'm so glad I get to see M tomorrow evening. She's another life saver who just popped up on the radar screen one day, each of us with the same needs looking for one another. We'll see where she takes me.

At this moment, after this evening, who knows. After this weekend, who knows? Been there seen that, done that again and again. Maybe a change would do me good!

Universe please watch out and take care of A. She's so young and pure of heart. Please don't let anyone hurt her. I hope her day goes well tomorrow and always. Thanks for the help with her cell problem. Now, just please keep her safe. She's just the sweetest thing. Please protect her. She's just adorable. It's such a shame to know that there are people out there who could care less and are just waiting to kick her around some. She says she's spoiled. Trust me, with a heart of gold she's not spoiled. She knows to appreciate. She even sounded as if she felt guilty being spoiled as a kid. In some ways she reminds me so much of myself, I think that's why I pray for her safety - and it works too!

I think A is the most intelligent I've seen in a long time. For intelligence being such an important issue, some people do not sound too intelligent. Seems they just follow the loudest emptiest sounds they hear. Too bad! Seems that cute, quiet and sweet doesn't buy you much! Maybe that's why I'm a little sad for her. I know how her heart feels. But she is doing a great job. She's out there keeping busy. She is precious and has a lot to offer. Please protect her heart - for me too. We our both "sweet and nice" so we were told. That's a nice compliment.

I imagine M goes through a lot of the same things - blank faces when you tell them what you have achieved. It's the "are you from Venue?" look. We both have a lot of life behind us and so much more to experience.

Time to go to sleep and dream about tomorrow afternoon!

I'll protect the precious things in my life from questions and wonder. What I have is mine alone to cherish.



No comments: