Thursday, September 07, 2006

Caffeine and Morons

I'm very sweet (no, really) until I have a little too much caffeine (as in Accel Gel) and then probably very nice men turn into morons right before my very eyes.

Suddenly men become single minded and very slow. They are always in my way - on the bicycle trail.

I was out in the open riding about twenty miles per mile getting ready to past one on the left when without seeing about clearance he he step left right in front of me. There wasn't any time to do anything. I missed his shoulder in just about two inches. Now he was a real moron! Oh he heard about it too! He kept on with his turn - it didn't even faze him. I didn't even surprise him I guess for when I looked over my left shoulder he was heading across the path. Moron!

Now really, what we the chances of that happening? He and I were the only ones out there for a mile or more. What are the chances this guy decides to make a sharp left on the path for no apparent reason! There was nothing over there..yet he was walking down the grassy hill as I was still lecturing.

You know! You don't make a left turn in your car without looking over your shoulder or checking to make sure it's clear! Were do these people come from?

And what is with not wearing the appropriate apparel when riding such as a helmet and at lease riding shorts. And get a bicycle that fits you. And stay on your side of the path. Stop gawking around and watch where you are going! And wouldn't you know it when I got back in my car and headed home the dumb morons on the highway were just as ignorant. Why do driver drive slow and let to big a gap between cars (during rush hour that's a no no)? I hate to think that they are retired people just making a statement. Well, they're morons, so they very well could be.

Older people get on my nerves - they're so gray! All over hair, skin. And they're fat. God, please don't tell me these people are about my age! They better be at least twenty years older. They think exercise is a slow walk! And I really hate the straight older couple: The two old bucks riding their bicycles abreast in front of the chatting women. You know just like they ride in cars. It was making me ill. God, help me!

I'm in a league of my own. I'm too old for the younger ones. Would you go out with an older women if you had more younger ones to pick from? And I'm too young (physically, emotionally, spiritually, and appearance wise) for older ladies. Except for the sixty-eight year old by the pool one day! Now she was hot! NO! I'm not kidding! She had on a two piece suit and she looked very nice! She wasn't the type for a any surgery either; besides they would have had to do the whole body. L and I were shocked when we discovered what her age was. I told her too. I thought she was late forties. I made her day. She deserved it!

I know the moron comments are from the caffeine yet I do not apologize because I figure even on a non caffeine day they are probably morons anyway.



No comments: