Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Spiritual Guitar

For lack of a better title! I need to stop thinking about sex and start playing my guitar. There are more songs I could gather together and be more organized before the float this weekend.

The weather should warm up by this weekend; sure can't tell by today's temperature. It's rainy, cloudy and 66 degrees. Makes me want to sleep!

I had a wonderful time with her yesterday and can't wait to see her again on Tuesday. It almost seems unreal; like it didn't happen! Wow! It's all I can say!

The universe answered my plead almost immediately on Sunday! Yes, after I crossed the finish line with a flat tire that I rode on for ten miles I literally pleaded for sex. Then she said "all I want to do is get laid!" Hello! Magic words to my hears. I called her the next day..the rest is history!

The universe does work in our favors if we have our minds set right and leave the baggage behind.

I know another person in need; she is very impressive. I'm not sure where her mind is or her heart. Personally, I think it's a grave mismatch; but, no one asked me.

According to Ramtha (J.Z. Knight) we should not judge others; therefore, I am not judging anyone. I do know that the gay community gossips like hell. So, I will tell no one my business. Frankly, it seems awfully "straight" to me, all this gossip!

Like who got laid and who didnt. It's no one's business. And no one talks of love or even caring. It's just all about "who did me wrong" and "I'm not speaking to that one anymore; they did me wrong!" It's petty! To them it's not about love, only lust and what I believe is owed me.

I don't get it!

Time to play my guitar. I "love" my guitar; it doesn't owe me a thing - nor does my ex. Now, that's a novelty!

"Oh, I could never get along with my ex!" People are weird and they don't get it!

There is not a whole lot of spirituality going around these days - only junk!

I had my bicycle along, but it began to rain, so I only ran five miles. I had running around to do anyway. Soon it will be time for FR and then afterwards we are dining out.

No comments: