Thursday, September 21, 2006

She's a Piece of Work, Alright!

My Rottweiler acts more like four years old rather than fourteen. Remarkably, she climbs the steps to my second floor condo with ease for a 98 year old! She is very smart and I believe that she truly understands the English language; well, a lot of it.

When she soiled the living room carpet about a month ago; I scolded her as I was cleaning it up and told her, if you really have to go then go on the tile floor in the kitchen and I pointed to the kitchen floor. Well, last evening when I was busy in the bedroom I guess she had to go real bad and like the perfect dog she is, she went on the kitchen floor. I about stepped in it but was so glad she went in the kitchen and not on the living room floor. What a great dog! In all honesty I guess her jumping around earlier meant she had to go outside; but, she was just out, so, I didn't read her message correctly.

Oh, she's being good today since she thinks she chased my friend out of here last night! Which she didn't, actually, she was ready to leave anyway!

I just ate a late breakfast and my rotty didn't even beg for any of it; not that I give her any of mine. Oops! Spoke too soon. I'm eating bacon and eggs so I gave her a piece of her bacon from Purina.

I am so glad that I didn't have to scrub the living room carpet last night.

No comments: