Sunday, September 03, 2006

God, I love this weather!

It's mild and cool and the setting sun is beautiful. My dog loves laying near the open patio door and watching the neighbors run or walk near by.

It was a fantastic day for bicycle riding. The company was priceless! The traffic was light. And I love the city with it's quaint ethnic neighborhoods and the unique ethnic architecture of each. I'm so glad I live here.

I'm free and happy to be me. I miss my loves, but probably couldn't live with them anyway. I enjoy my own space; still my heart misses closeness and love. Sounds like a can't live with them; can't live without them situation. Oh well, leaving it up to fake and it appears fake thinks I should live alone.

I wonder what my life will be like in ten years? The same? Only everyone just ten years older? Oh hell, I'll be the same and many who are younger will be slowing down right along with me. Because in their head they will hear the number of the age and it will remind them that they are older. If they wouldn't hear the number they would probably just go about their business, with business as usual - running and bicycling not thinking anything of it.

I just wonder? I think life is amazing. My sweet little friend has gray in her hair already. Many have gray in their hair at early thirties. I think this is so funny; well, not really. But, it just seems so young to have gray hair. I had gray in my hair at mid-thirties and just covered it up. I still use the same shades of tint. Everyone thinks it's my natural color. But, if they would really think about it they would know it probably can't be.

I can't wait to lose about ten pounds; then I will look thirty years younger. What? You can't imagine. Why not? Hey, it's my reality. It's my universe! It's my life and I'll do with it what I choose. Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay Hey Hey Good Bye!

No comments: