Friday, September 01, 2006

Magical!

I stumbled upon something; a wonderful discovery and that is that we can create our days and make them magical. The magical part is a surprise from the universe. I never know that it is coming and when it does sometimes it's very obvious and sometimes I don't realize that it was magical until a few minutes are even hours later.

Before I go any further I want to pray once again for my traveling friend. I want to add a word. I said earlier I want her trip to be loving, fun and safe but now I want to add magical. It's the magical part that's really cool! When she gets back (safe and sound) and after I hug her (because I won't be able to not) she'll tell me something special happened on her trip; she may even say "it was magical!". But, most importantly, she will get to and from her destination safely.

Just ask for magical moments to be included in your day. Plan your day and watch it unfold. Look for those magical moments and when you are least expecting them they will occur.

Nasmaste!

No comments: