Saturday, September 30, 2006

Very Sweet!

I take to heart certain acts of kindness that some people may just consider as common curiosity. I interpret those kind acts as forms of love and I know they are.

It is amazing to me when people are very sweet to me. My lover holds me and rubs my back and makes the ache in my heart ease.

The sweet things in the running group too are terrific. Words such as "Where have you been. I was worrying about you?" touches my heart in a way I can't find the words to response.

She turns around to see if I am okay and if I am coming up behind her as we run up the hill. This 26 year old with the big heart! She's precious! At times, I wish I could draw her near and hold to my heart and kiss her head. I have, but it's been so long ago. She's just precious to me.

I'll see her tomorrow evening and observe. I love to listen to her interactions with others.

She's happy and excited about life as she should be. God love her and please keep her safe and free from harm and pain. Hold her for me! Please keep her successful, safe, happy, well, loved and wonderful.

No comments: