Monday, September 11, 2006

she'll be here

this afternoon, later on, for awhile. It's been a long time. I almost don't believe it will be happening. I'll believe it when I touch her.

I believe in magical moments and yesterday was truly a magical day. I had my bicycle wheel rim and tire looked at today. The tire is new! I intuitively knew that it would be fine; that the tire would stay on the rim and the rim would be protected. Riders passing warned that riding on a flat would ruin the rim.

I got up to 25 MPH downhill and ranged from 11-16 on slight slopes and straight aways. The guy at the bike shop said I was lucky the tire didn't come off and I would end up in a heap along side the road. I told him I had friends in high places. He said I should thank those friends! I did!

I do thank my friends in high places. I wanted yesterday to be magical. I prayed for sex after I crossed the finished line. I'm getting it today.

Yeah, I met up with a like minded person who expressed her needs which just happened to match mine.

I'm waiting for her now to come. Hm! Thoughts of moments to follow?

It's later same day: What a magical time we had. Very nice, sensual! My plan is to keep ours an afternoon delight kind of thing. I'm really not ready for a relationship. I love hanging out and meeting new people. I think I love my freedom. I'm hoping she wants the same. Yesterday we both shared the same views.

Today was magic. It's been just a long time coming. We planned to meet up again next week.

It's time to thank the universe and my friends in high places. I prayed for what I needed and I got it. I thought I couldn't do it without love attached but it had been much to long to matter.

I think I'm in shock actually! I was flying high yesterday , really high on Accel Gel and the fact that I rode my crippled bicycle ten miles to cross the finish line. No wonder I was high. One moment I thought I was out of the race, the next I crossed the finished line. Actually, the last time miles went fast and I had lots of energy to spare when I was finished. Not at all like last year which must have been a lot warmer and much more humid.

The touch of a woman's body - magical. And she was sweet, gentle, and very loving. I had waited so long for an opportunity

Yesterday both my prayers were immediately, almost anyway, answered. And I picked up the message sent out and acted on it.

"What the Bleep Do We Know" says the more you plan your day and watch for special moments reinforcing your plan, the more you will plan your day. I always pray a grateful prayer and then one of asking and end it by saying please make it magical.

I wish I could make love to the doctor I missed her today and A, I wish I could make love to her too. Both are very special to me. My heart will be so filled with love when I make love to them. If I want it bad enough it could happen. If wishes and dreams make events come true, then it will happen. I feel a stirring just thinking about it.

Today I didn't feel that love, but I felt an appreciation and a special kind of feeling. It was truly magical making love after a long time not making love. I guess I'm infatuated with the first two. Like something just out of reach that you want so bad because you think you won't ever really get it. Both are so far out of reach. One is very near yet so out of reach. And I'm the best one around. I don't care if the others are younger. I'm still the best one around. I'm cuter, classier and have a better body. And I'm not all full of myself. Yet she is enthralled with one who pretty much is and I can't understand it. Maybe because the one is older and includes her in activities. No I think she has a crush on her. Does the older one boss her? Yes, could she be falling into an old pattern she just got out of? I don't know for sure. But, one thing for sure, it's none of my business. I wish her the best!

Needless to say I am feeling very relaxed and content. Her breasts are very nice. She felt very good to me.

Tomorrow in the morning maybe I'll run five and bike 22 like I did two times last week. So what if the biathlon is over. I'm ready to go! Yes, maybe I will, if its not raining.

Tomorrow I need to get the straps to tie down my kayak onto my car.

God, it's a lovely evening. The breeze through my patio screen is delightful, it's cool and crisp. I hear the tree frogs with their usual catchy rhythm never missing a beat.

What a wonderful two days it has been - truly magical. Tomorrow I know will go has planned and be just as magical. We are all going out after FR tomorrow evening to a new place. We'll have fun. We always do!

No comments: