Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My loves...

I think about the good doctor all the time! She saved my life two years ago about this time. She is precious to me and I pray for her every day.

My 05SL, D, is precious to me too! I pray for her all the time too! I hope she found the things that she told K were lost. T&J said they missed seeing her on Sunday. I hope things are going good for 05SL at work. I pray for her all the time because she was very special to me when I needed her in my life most. I hope she is okay!

Funny how things and people change in the way we see them in our minds. It's because we change not them.

Another important person is my life is A, the adorable one! I pray for her all the time too, because she is fearless. I love her! I love her youth, innocence and sweetness. I pray nothing ever happens to her to spoil her fearlessness. So I pray extra hard for her; so she is safe, healthy, wealthy, and wise.

I pray for my new lover and hope this weekend goes good for her. I lover forward to seeing her on Tuesday. I don't know about dating; but, I love what we have. I don't know if I can give more than love making just right now. I need my freedom right now! I so enjoyed our time together Monday afternoon. It was priceless and just what the doctor ordered. Since then, I'm walking on air. This morning I ran five miles - on air and this evening four in the park with the rest of them.

Secretly, my feelings are too tender for A. I know I shouldn't feel that way; but, I hang on to every little bit of attention she gives me. I want the best for her.

It was second Tuesday dine out and we went to a new place, we had fun! They all got a kick out of my story of my flat tire during the biathlon. The run of five miles went fine, I finished in 44 minutes. The bicycle ride of 22 miles wasn't bad until I cleared all the horrible hills then had a front tire flat at mile 12. I thought the race was over for me at that point. I had stripped my bicycle of pump and bag with spare tube to lighten the weight of the bicycle. A woman let me use hers and when it didn't hold up and I kept riding on the flat she said I would probably ruin my rim. At that point I didn't care. I saw that the tire was staying on and centered at that on the rim so I went for it and rode the last ten miles in and crossed the finish line At one point I was sailing down hill at 25 mph and most of the time I was cruising at 12 to 15 mph. Pretty good I'd say with a flat and all. It was magical. When I crossed the finished line in only ten minutes more than last year, I was ecstatic and thanked god and the universe and asked for sex next! That came too that day - well the possibility of it, anyway. I had her the next day! Wonderful! It has been over a year for both of us which made it that much more deliciously wonderful.

No comments: