Wednesday, September 06, 2006

On Being Alone..

Whenever I am feeling down and lonely I'll just think of my friend who is trapped in a relationship and when I think of them, I know immediately I will begin to feel better!

Well, I think they have been together for about ten years now or more. C is bipolar and doesn't take meds. Well, when she does then she like a zombie. C works now but soon her job is relocating to another state and then probably later on in a few more months to another state yet further west. She is welcomed to go with her job (my option; go, just rent).

There's more! Seems C over spends her income and L bails her out (mistake? is C spoiled now?). C doesn't really want to follow her job. Her dad and step mom want her to move near them and find a job. L thinks that is a cool idea. Maybe C would like to be "retired" like L?

The plot thickens. They both own the house they live in now and both names are on the documents although probably L pays most of the mortgage. L has just retired.

L likes to get out of the house on weekends because they don't really get alone. C really didn't do much of anything for L's birthday. Let's just say - they don't get along.

L wants to try to sell the house but C drags her feet and keep putting it off. L thinks she could sell it faster if C's big dogs were out of there. L is hoping the fall will bring a positive change for both of them. Me too! It seems they are standing still and merely spinning their wheels now!

Personally, I think L should sell everything and move into a small condo. L thinks she will be bored during retirement. Personally, I never heard of such a thing. She may be depressed. I guess I would be too!

So, I think I love my life! And if ever I get lonely I will just think of my two lovely friends and I have a feeling I will immediately feel better.

No comments: