Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Warm and Tender - a woman't touch

I've never fully participated with a man. There was no chemistry. I couldn't connect! I only received and never gave. How empty was that? So many years wasted. I cheated him. I wasn't honest! But, society, church, family, state, government won't let me me honest - just as long as I fit in! Color only within the allotted, permitted lines! Never vary! Never stray or go to hell; be ostracized! Be disappointing. Get locked up in a mental institution. Get killed!

But, the hell with all that! I finally found my way after so many empty years. It's wonderful with a woman - so complete. Such a turn-on! So much that I want, I can't stop. I give and give and give and giving is receiving. It's wonderful!

I love loving a woman. The touch of a woman. The closeness. The sharing. The wanting of more yet to come. It's a wonderful thing. I love your softness, your sweetness, your tenderness; everything about you. All of you!

I've never been this fulfilled! So much to love! So much to give; so much to receive.

No comments: