Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Fine Day

A fine birthday; as far as birthday's go..after this many. Funny, I still feel like thirty! I'm still doing that mental work so my body matches my mental status. It can be done! I can do anything! Remember, the power lies within each and every one of us.

Some days I just request my day to be magical and then I notice things that happen that make it truly magical. Lou does this too! And she said it always works for her whether she be working on a project at home and needs help or at work and is stuff with a problem. She prays and leaves it up to the universe and it always helps. She has a better heart than I and is more outgoing! Sometimes I get stuck in a situation and do not know which way to go.

I fine when I'm stuff the best thing to do is nothing; don't do anything for a while and let it rest.

I'm slowly getting over my cold; and hopefully tomorrow will be so much better. I have been so inactive that I was becoming depressed. Running is a way for me to fight depression and since I have been sick and unable to run depression is creeping back into my life and tears. But, I'm much better now. Maybe tomorrow I'll even try to run a little bit. Just to see if I can.

Or maybe I'll do another day of yoga and working out on the weight machines until my throat, chest and head is clear.

It's been a great birthday. I like never knowing what to expect I guess. We'll see. I know I want to become lean and strong and fast. I want to be better and younger then what I am today. I can do this! What me! I'll be checking out swimming lessons too and watching my diet and weight. The super dark chocolate cookie I had this evening may be my last for quit some time.

I'll getting better and stronger. This bad cold lasted four days; I'm done with it. With a good night sleep tonight I'll be better tomorrow.

No comments: