Sunday, September 03, 2006

Golf tomrrow?

Tomorrow morning, I may play golf instead of ride my bicycle although early Sunday and Holiday mornings are supreme for riding. There is no traffic to speak of.

Whew! I could take a nap. I'm watching "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole do You Want to Go?". This particular gentleman is speaking about changing brain chemistry by changing your thought if a repeated habit of a thought keeps coming back.

I am thinking thin and youth thoughts. I am excited because I know I can make this work. It's a law of association and law of repetition. Doing something over and over again makes it easier to do and a certain activities become active in our subconscious.

My two golf friends sent out email to see if anyone wants to play golf in the morning. I said that I would.

I am meeting many new friends and have friends for different activities. I have drinking friends, running and walking friends, bicycling friends, and golf friends. I am very fortunate and blessed.

Thank you universe for all of my blessings and wonderful gifts. My good health and my ability to do these activities.

Please bless and protect all my loves.

No comments: