Thursday, September 21, 2006

Six Degrees

I just watched the season premier of Grey's Anatomy and 6 Degrees. The latter is so much more my type of show. We are all connected in six degrees like the Kevin Bacon game. Also everyone one way or another is connected to some person or some movie to Kevin Bacon. It's a most interesting game especially if you are into movies in great detail. I have friends that are genius at this but, I certainly am not!

Six degrees is a continued weekly story of how a small group of people come together and interconnect to aid one another. There is one prick! Boy is he a two timer. He's engaged to one woman and secretly dating others. He denied the real reason behind a personal dating ad he had on the interest and made silly excuses for it.

Personally, I don't think there is too much to Grey's Anatomy. It's just another heterosexual love story. Nothing good!

No comments: