Friday, September 08, 2006

I"m Tired

I'm having a lazy day after I ran five and rode 22 and then later on ran in the evening with the group. I slept weird last night after taking one protein carbohydrate pack with caffeine before I ran and then one before I rode. I have found that caffeine does a number on me when it comes to trying to sleep at night; no matter how early I consume the caffeine.

So, I'm tired today but I want to do yoga after while. I have manged to blog, journal, re-copy some music into a book to make it handier at the camp site. I need to make a list of things to get and do. I still don't have my ratchet straps to tie down my kayak.

I want to wait until after the 10th to buy my stuff...it's the budget factor. I have to spread things out.

In a way I am excited about going and getting way out in the hills where there is no traffic sounds and no street lights. Weird!

I was thinking about A. I'm a little afraid of starting this but she lives in a scary area. I don't think it scares her at all. So I have to keep that in mind. But, one evening a week or every two weeks, she could bring her laundry and dog and come to dinner and do her laundry and use my laptop if she needs to. She doesn't have a laptop and she probably has to go to the laundromat to do her laundry. Now, what do you think about that? Both C and I said she can come to us for anything, we'll be her mommies here while her family is so far away. She's 26 and the sweetest thing there is. She loves her job and is such a happy outgoing person.

Her complaint about being in a relationship is that she totally lost herself because she went her partner's way. I was a little like that myself. There is such a wonderful sense of control and freedom when you are alone and in control of your daily and social life. She has joined all kinds of organizations to meet people and this is what she likes to do. I'll see her tomorrow, I think I will mention think because soon it will be dark soon after work when she has to go to the laundromat. Hey, I'll leave it up to her. She'll just have to listen to one or two songs that I sing and play. Maybe a little family sense would be good for her. We'll see. If it's meant to be, it will be.

No comments: