Monday, September 25, 2006

It's work for me....

to put my hatred aside and allow the universe to guide me and create my wonderful magical days filled with loving women.

Thoughts of love and wonder are coming my way. Sweet dreams filled with the touch of a woman.

The day was magical and tomorrow even more so. I'm coming into my own. My life is magical! I am magical!

Nothing was more magical then the biathlon I recently completed. I prayed on the way there for it to be magical. I went alone this year. Sometimes it's good to do things alone once in a while because we tend to talk more to people we don't know and get a chance to learn more about them. It was a magical day! The run went well with no problems. I felt good and was four minutes behind my competition. I was pleased with that!

The ride went has planned. Yes, I walked my bicycle up three steep hills, which I knew I probably would. The hills are practically impossible. I was fine until I got a front wheel flat at the 12th miles and there were ten more to go. Ten more easier miles - well if there was air in the tire. I had removed pump and spare to lighten the load. Not a mistake as it turned out I found that I could ride it flat! Yes, I had a new tire and it was an expensive tire with Kevlar beading and it adhered to the rim and gave me confidence; so much, that I rode 25 MPH down hills and cruised at 15 MPH or better. The ride was truly magical! Truly!

The last ten miles flew by as I was so concentrating on my prayers and watching the miles accumulate I saw 14, 16, 18, 20. At 20, I knew I was going to make it across the finish line..only two more miles to go. I was flying high! I had had at least three packs of Accel Gel and I was high with caffeine but mostly with magical hope. I prayed and felt in my gut (intuition) that I was going to make it across the finish line.

I about cried when I did! Then I prayed "I want sex" next! The rest of the day was magical. I felt strong after the magical finish and hung my bike up and went to see my results posted. There I saw a friend she and I spoke. I met two other people there. Another gal who finished when I did and another woman who let me use her pump to try to inflate my tube, which didn't work. She was so surprised that I rode ten miles on a flat tire!

As the morning went on and by the way, the weather was beautiful. Most of my truly magical memorable moments are on extraordinary beautiful days. She spoke of what she needed - in passing. I needed the same! In passing she told me where she worked. I called her the next morning... we got together that afternoon! Magical? You bet! Truly magical!

Life is magical.. when you allow it to happen. Think and plan your day, include your dreams, and then step back and let it happen. Pray that it's magical - you will be amazed!

No comments: