Thursday, September 07, 2006

I love living here!

I thank god and the universe for all of my blessings. Who ever thought that I could be this happy, and guiltless and feel so free! I feel so free!

I live in a great neighborhood not far from all my friends. It's fabulous!

Thank you god and the universe, Ezekiel too for all of my many blessings.

I'm tired but I'm too happy to sleep. It's a beautiful cool evening my rotty and I are enjoying the open air breezes and the sound of the tree frogs.

Thank you for my youthful appearance and capabilites. Thank you for keeping me safe and A too! I love her! Thank you for our good health, happiness, and wisdom and jobs.

Please bless and take care of all my friends even the ones who may forget to thank you.

Please keep A safe! Thank you for bringing her into my life! She brightens my day whenever I see her. Oh, and me too!

No comments: