Saturday, September 02, 2006

More magical moments that I asked for...

Magic! I had it planned impeccably. I got out there early and ran five miles by the time I got back the rest of the group was there. She was too. They all saw me come up the path. I just joined right into the group about three people down from her. Magical moment number 2 was when she got out of the line and walked around two people to stand next to me. Nice! Very nice! Later after announcements they always ask who is running and who is walking. I said, with her, that I was walking.

She and I just naturally fell into step. We had great conversation. Magical moment number 3 was when I got to easily let her know that she is my type. We were talking about relationships and dating. She said. "What's your type?" I replied. "You're my type!"

She responded kindly; didn't return same comment, but that is okay. I just wanted it out there. She'll be thinking about me and what I said in time. Further conversation was very comfortable so I didn't scare her off or anything. I'm a mere thirteen years older. Actually, on an earlier occasion when she learned my age she responded with surprise so that is good. So, that means an automatic ten year deduction in my age bring me to a mere 48. Perfect! I guess that was a magical moment too! Wonderful, I love looking for magical moments in my daily life.

Magical moment number 4. Somehow we got on the conversation about fixing things. I somehow told her about my air condition drip line gurgle problem that I had fixed for myself and then L. She said. "My daughter lives in an apartment and she had her landlord send out a maintenance man because she heard that sound. Of course the maintenance man didn't find a problem." Well, actually the gurgle sound isn't a functional problem just an annoying sound. I told her how to fix it. Now is that magical or what? Who would have thought a good deed spread from one to another all because of an annoying sound.

Another magical moment: She pulled up a chair on the corner of the table for me, so I could sit next to her. Very nice! As soon as we got finished eating she was going over there to fix her daughter's gurgle problem. I told her to call me if she had any questions; but said I didn't think she should. I told her what to buy too if the existing hose was not long enough to twist a loop in it.

I know you are wondering; so okay this is how you do it. You just pull off the air conditioning drip hose (usually above the furnace) and put a loop in it. Use tie wraps to hold the loop in place. You can pour a little water down the hose to sit in the bottom of the loop if you wish; otherwise, evidently it will fill there on it's own. I told her too, make sure the hose is lying flat on the drain, so it drips out slowly. That's the secret a slow drip and that is what the loop provides; that and the hose lying flat inside of pointing down over or in the drain. You want a very slow drip to happen and that will avoid the gurgle sound you get with a fast drip.

When we parted she asked. "See you Tuesday?" I replied "Yes!" She thanked me for walking with her. I normally run.

When the swimming party for next Saturday was mentioned I really didn't ask if she was going. But I told the rest and she heard me say I was going. So I'll ask her Tuesday evening if she is going to the pool party next Saturday afternoon. I hope she does go. I just didn't want to seem to pushing or expecting anything since I let her know I'm interested and she didn't return same. She is probably not interested in me in that fashion.

We are very much alike in that we have tender, caring feelings and being intimate means something very special. I can tell you right now that if we ever did get together it would be very sweet and loving, worshiping each other; because that is the way we are. I find that I like entertaining that thought.

I think too that events have led up to this. For instance with my past 05SL and before that and with the fact that I have known other lesbians with children. Of course he kids are grown.

The only thing that may be tough is not her kids but her other family members. She knows that I do not associate with mine.

I'm free and I need to be free of them. My mother especially just drained the very life out of me. I won't go into it here, but I am so wonderfully free now.

Ezekiel, channeled spirit, once asked me after spiritually (however he does it) taking a look at the situation. "Why would you want to associate with them?"

This is the best time of my life even though it came so late and think that I was created out of my 20's and 30's by trying to be straight to "please" idiot society, church, family and government.

Another magical moment. J was there and asked to join the rest in going out this evening, and for dinner tomorrow afternoon. I thanked her because it was very sweet of her to ask. She is forty and asked me to attend a wedding with her when she heard I didnt get invited But, hopefully, I declined in a very kind and fashionable manner.

Wow! what a day filled with many magical moments. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I am very blessed and I appreciate all my friends and acquaintances.

My stomach is acting weird after I took vitamins and drank some protein stuff. It is causing me to go to the bathroom. I know you really wanted to know that! I certainly think I should not chance drinking this evening. I want to get to sleep early and get up early and ride over to meet the others instead of driving to the hill to meet them.

Thank you universe for all of my magical moments. Life is great!







No comments: