Friday, September 22, 2006

War!

Yes, the US would go into Pakistan without permission from the UN to get Asama Bin Laden. Oh, it's just another excuse to get into that country. They can tell us anything. He could be long gone already! These men are stupid!

I think all the men who want war should be put out in the desert somewhere and just have them use swords and go head on into each other and kill each other. It seems to me that they are not happy unless they are killing.

US soldiers, what is left of them, need to keep their butts at home all this fighting is needless, senseless and pointless. These talks are fruitless and always are. The middle east is destined to fight each other till the end of time. It's all just a bunch of ruthless men who want to fight for fighting's sake. They certainly do not want peace just a piece of each other. I say again put them all out in the desert and let them fight until they all kill each other. They want to fight let them. They just don't need to take innocent people with them. They all seem just a little nuts to me! Cock fights! And they say they believe in god? I don't get it!

Well, I guess I sounded off enough for one sick person on one sick evening. It's time to try and rest. I guess I have watched too much CNN news this evening. Tomorrow will be a news free day I think!

You don't see women carrying on like a bunch of fool killing machines. I think these men should all be injected with lots of estrogen..until they all become successful decorators and hairdressers.

Oh yeah, and all that killing is done is the name of god. Just powerful words with nothing to back them up..let's face it. In all honesty the guys just want to brutally kill people! Savages! As a human race they certainly are not processing. It's been the same of shit for thousands of years. Killing, killing, killing! Not happy unless they are killing! Makes me want to puke!

And they call themselves religious. Gee, how convenience to stand behind religious beliefs.

It's all about power and pushing the other guy around.

You know, if the whole world prayed for peace and learned to be godlike and love thy neighbor as they should - there would be NO war! There would not be a need for war! Yeah, all in the name of god!

No comments: