Friday, September 22, 2006

Sick

I'm sick! I have a bad cold or flu or something. I think it's getting better now. I am going to try to do some yoga positions now. I am usually very active; but not today so instead I'm medicating myself, nibbling and sleeping in front of the TV.

Clouds are forming and rain will be moving in soon. Alright! I love rainy cool days. I have my log rack all set up and ready for the fire wood man to get here soon. It's hard to believe that soon it will be October already.

Okay, I'm out of chips now so I guess I crawl on the floor next to my big lazy dog and watch recorded yoga shows. Oh, and of course, do the moves.

I am so fortunate that I do not have allergies..oh some sneezing but nothing bad. So, after I kick this I'll be ready to run. It seems weird not running every day now for a couple of days.

I have some weights here. I'll work out with them too. I went to the gym on Monday when I ran four miles there and back and while there worked out for about forty minutes.

Or maybe I'll take a nap first!

No comments: