Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Magical Float!

I guess I should be editing my last two entries because I just reread them and found numerous mistakes. I'll do it later! I feel like writing right now. I love to write.

Writing is such a journey of discovery. I may start out thinking I will write about one then but then at times it turns into some totally different subject. Either way, it is still a journey of discovery; a discovery about what truly lies beneath my fragile surface. And I am fragile! I am sensitive. I did not know up bickering and arguing although my brother certainly tried all the time to pick a fight by pulling tricks or just down right punching me. I was abused physically, emotionally and mentally by the whole family. Oh that's just normal childhood stuff. No, I don't think so. I was raised by a bunch of cruel, cold blooded kraut heads.

I'm tired! I ran the last two morning down at the river bend around the rocky roads where the copperheads crawl. Yes, it was a little creepy at times!

The river was great both days that we floated. The water was clear, flowing and not all that crowded as people stopped to play and hang out along the river.

Both days were sunny with mid temperatures but we played in the water more the second day. We floated down the river on flotation devices. What fun!

The float trip was magical in many ways. I sang and played my guitar Friday evening for the first time. I really didn't mention singing and playing to any one so I guess some were quit surprised. Lou is a greatest fan and moral supporter. She encourages me. She really wants me to sing and play and even help me get set up. They all said they enjoyed it! I tried not to go on so long just about forty minutes. So, it was a fun first! In years past I sang and some would tell me that I had a good voice. Well, this year I purchased an amp and mic and surprised everyone with my equipment. So it was fun!

I tried not to hog the time or attention; so only played about forty minutes. It was all very magical. And they all enjoyed the little plastic pint size Margaritas I had along in my kayak. And Saturday evening M made award winning Margaritas from scratch. Superb!

At night alone in bed I thought about people who are very special to me. T, D, M and myself! I think I had a T spotting on Thursday as I was pulling out and onto the main street from where I live. I know it was her! I looked at her because I felt her eyes just as I did many times in the past. I love her! I hope in her heart she knows that; somehow we have a heartfelt spiritual connection. I intuitively know this to be true! I wished to see her the other day because I missed her. I think one day we will secretly be very intimate and fulfill a mutual dream. We'll be fine! It's only love; the most natural thing there is. Why do you think spiritual beings want so badly to come into human form? So, we can feel the wonderful human sensations that keep us connected - spiritually.

And then I thought about D and how she tries and does the best she can. I will always love her; my 05SL. I wish her the very best!

And then I thought of my new lover and prayed for her success with her sport endeavor on Saturday. I believe that there is a hold lot tied up there; she is very driven for some reason. Some day I'm sure I'll hear all about it in front of the fire when it's cold outside. I'll hear it during an afternoon meeting.

I hear and saw a mutual need and desire when we spoke and so I followed up on it daringly as it was. She responded in Olympic fashion.

No comments: