Friday, September 29, 2006

So Magical!

Want it? Then dream it and what it happen. We create our own realities! M knows a nun who is 75 years old and has done about 28 iron man events. This marvelous, magical inspiration of a woman began running in her fifties.

Can you believe this? So the bottom line is - this it and your brain, bones, and connective tissue will follow.

Yesterday day evening on the nightly national news they did a spot on the aging baby boomers who are about to turn sixty. There are many very active baby boomers who don't know when to stop. The one guy has had everything just about replaced and the good doctor says baby boomers are out running their bodies. We feel young so find ourselves over doing it. Our bodies are older than our minds.

I beg to differ and so will the iron man event nun who feels her purpose in life is to inspire. She has certainly inspired me.

My body follows my lead! Glucosamine Chondroitin is the secret ingredient; that and MSM, S.A.M.E, and of course calcium.

Now, if only I could magically lose my appetite and lose this gut! I want to lose about seven pounds and get back down to 117 pounds.

I love running, bicycling, and yoga. I do love swimming but need to learn to breath correctly. I know how. I just need to make myself do it. Maybe I'll just get out there today and make myself do it correctly. This will be my magical event of today!

No comments: