Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wow! Now This Horoscope is Magical!

She is coming to see me today, this afternoon...

September 19 Love blossoms today as communication with your beloved is enhanced by an increased understanding on both your parts, dear Libra. You feel more at ease in each other's presence and project a united front in the company of others. At some point both of you will probably go out with a group of friends. Expect some exciting and fascinating discussions with the others, which you'll probably continue once you're alone together. Have fun!

Wow! What a horoscope - it's magical! I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens next. I can create my day all right. But, I like to leave the magical moments up to the universe.

After all, it was the universe which brought us together united us by the same prayer. She and I both prayed for the same thing - each other. We just didn't know it!

I'm sure her weekend physical event went fine with love on her mind.

We came together because of a mutual need. I think neither of us want a relationship. She was just in one and still in one, as friends. Her friend was upset because she wouldn't come live with her. I guess she felt it was time to take the relationship to the next level, well one of them did.

She prayed for me and I prayed for her. Now, we'll see what our prayers (the universe) has in store for us. If I can, and I can create my day, I would like to keep the relationship about right where it is. I so need my freedom now.

No comments: