Sunday, September 17, 2006

WHY SO HUMID?

It's cool enough, but you sure can't tell with the thick air and humidity! I'd rather it be raining; might as well be! It will rain more I know. It's 72 degrees with 93 percent humidity. I have to have the air on and I hate it! Maybe I'll turn it off!

Tomorrow's forecast calls for more of the same! Here is my plan for tomorrow. Maybe I'll run before it rains? I know I want to workout on the weight machines. Possibly, more like, probably do yoga and then I want to play my guitar and work on playing and knowing more songs by heart.

When I played the other night L asked if playing in front of people bothered me and I said it doesn't when I can't see them. We were sitting around a campfire and I had little battery powered reading lights attached to my music stand so I could see my notes.

Tomorrow my day will be magical because I will be planning and cleaning and waiting for Tuesday when my friend comes to visit!

I think I missed my condo while I was gone. I love my solitude and individuality. I know where everything is when I pack it; I don't have to discuss and ask so many questions. Ge-eh! These couples practically wipe each other's butts. No I'm kidding! But there is just so much em messing in the community with the couples. It's like, Jesus! Everything is a question. For example: A couple together for more than ten years: One asked the other "Do you want the center or edge piece?" Like you don't know by now?

I don't know maybe I'm weird, maybe I did the exact same thing in my 15 years relationship. I find myself doing about the same even though we moved our relationship to a "friends" status. We were always friends! The most important thing is that we have a mutual respect for one another. She respects my judgement and I love that and I respect hers and her moral support. She is my family! She is my only family! She has my deepest respect and support in all she does. We both have grown through the years. Actually, I think that I am in higher standing now, even more so than before! You can't beat that!

I need to go to sleep now! I thank the universe for all of my blessings and I thank the universe for all of my loves blessings too in case they forget to thank you. Please keep them and me safe, happy, loved, wise and wealthy! Please let them intuitively know and realize that I love them; each and every one. Especially, T, A, D, L, and M mostly because it's physical!

However I plan my tomorrow in the morning, please show me something magical so I am encouraged to plan the next day and the day after!

Funny, no magical, how after I crossed the finish line (being very grateful) of my biathlon, I prayed for sex to happen very soon. It had been near a year - or some it seems. Well, that sex plead was another within twenty-four hours amazingly enough!

We must only believe that we are magical, brilliant and special and deserve these blessings and what our dreams unfold. For you see, we do actually plan our days and get the people we need into our lives.

Talk about magical! I'm looking younger all of the time! People are amazed when they hear my age. Remember sixty is the new thirty; okay, forty!

I feel thirty, my bones are of a thirty year old! I am loving life and my new found youthfulness which I always knew was there? She will love me and want me too, that young one. I will do nothing to hurt her; she just wants to be loved and feel fulfilled if only for an evening or when her heart aches. Then she should venture back out there and I'll watch and pray from a distance.

No comments: