Friday, September 01, 2006

Fabulously cool evening..

As I sit here typing with patio door open I can hear the tree frogs carrying on. What a wonderful cool evening topped off with a chilling breeze.

My Rotty loves the open door and lays directly in front watching dogs walking with their masters.

I have been praying. About an hour a go I had a strong sense of her, the one traveling six hours this evening. I pray she is safe. I have been praying from the time she told me she was driving for that many hours.

She has a tendency to fall asleep. I pray she is safe. Please keep her safe and injury and accident and car trouble free. I love her and I don't want anything to happen to her. Odd, I had though about her earlier this afternoon and checked the clock and she wasn't due to leave yet; but I prayed anyway. At 9:30 PM she popped into my mind. I wonder if she was thinking of me. She is very near to me. Hey, she laughs at my jokes; she's priceless. She's just adorable when she goes that; her eyes light up. She made sure she told me when she was leaving and that I wouldn't see her on Thursday or Saturday; for telling me I'm grateful. I miss her sweet smile and big eyes.

Personally, I feel one with the universe when I drive alone on long trips. Oddly, I feel extremely safe in my own little secure capsule. I feel one with god; hopefully she is having a spiritual moment herself. I hope her trip is magical. I always feel that the universe will take care of me. So I pray she is taken care of too.

L walked over this evening for BLTs and a few beers as I sang and played for her. She likes my new mic and amp. She played and sang too. We had a few laughs and wondered if the neighbors heard us.

She said one day she sat very quiet and she could hear the girl that moved in upstairs pick her guitar. How sweet is that.

I was telling L about magical moments that I request. Oh, I don't request specific magical moments - just surprise me.

Here's one I forgot to tell L about. I knew I sure have my A/C checked out because it was making noise like fan or medal rubbing or slightly loose and it clunks a little when it shuts off. Well, in between songs with back patio door open I heard a man and woman speaking. He said "Oh that is just medal touching medal a little that's okay." Her A/C was the same model as mine. So, it was nice of her to share her A/C man with me, unintentionally of course. Now I don't have to call one. He didn't do a thing for the noise. I would assume it's not bad enough yet.
So, my magical moment.

I'll look for another magical moment tomorrow. I expect them now. Actually, all I have to do is think about having one and then I forget but later think about it and recognize one then.

What a wonderful evening weather wise. I am glad I got the amp; it's fun. L was very complimentary and said I had a good voice. Sexy. She thought I was ready to entertain the women of the river in a couple of weeks when we float.

I'm tired! Last night I didn't sleep well after taking two Accel Gel packs during the day. So I watch "What the bleep's" "How far down the rabbit hole do you want to do?" and fell asleep on the couch. Funny, I could sleep on the couch but woke up when I tried to sleep in bed. Weird! I know I am. But I'm happy weird.

No comments: