Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Love This Weather..

Another fabulous clear and cool fall like morning. I should run, but just ate so I'll have to wait no matter what.

Just took some vitamins and my stomach is a little nauseous. I wonder which pill caused this echy feeling?

The sky is bright and clear; the grass crisp and green after a cool early morning shower. Colors are brilliant this morning. Or, are we just not used to seeing the sun shine so crisp since its been cloudy and overcasted all week.

I need to decide what activity I will do today. I need to sing and play and get songs organized. I rode 37 miles yesterday and 41 the day before so I don't really need to ride my bicycle. I could run some and then later walk with the group. I guess I could get to the park early and run and then walk with L. I could run around the whole park. In that case will need to get there more tan an hour early. Then I can sit and talk to A when she gets there. I missed her sweet face and the way she laughed at my silly comments and jokes. She's precious! I will want to hug her!

No comments: