Sunday, July 02, 2006

Rode 53 miles this morning

Well, I guess I'm ready for the donut ride then next Sunday. That's only a thirty miles ride with a belly squishing with the mush of donuts settled there.

I'm pooped! I can't keep my eyes open. It's 10:00 PM. I swam after I rode. And I was up early getting five hours of sleep.

But, I had a great time riding! Just fabulous!

Every once in a while I like to get out there and just cut loose by myself. A free bird!

If I go to bed now, maybe I can get up early and run in the morning before it gets hot! Another hot day is predicted. I love this long holiday weekend.

Tomorrow evening I'm playing golf!

Oh by the way, I think there might be another woman that I am interested in getting to know better. I'm beginning to see the softer, caring side of her.

I'll keep you posted! But, I'm taking this easy so it doesn't blow up in my face!

Good night!

No the last one didn't pan out! Obviously there was no connection; no match! And that's okay! It's fun meeting new people.

No comments: