Monday, July 31, 2006

Bold move?

July 31Every now and then, we get to the point at which changing in small increments no longer works. Today is one of those days, dear Libra, when you realize that drastic, radical change is necessary. The trouble is, you may lack the audacity for it, in part because you fear how others will react. Don't worry, they are likely to applaud your efforts, as they see very well that your life has been needing a shakeup for a long time. Make a bold move, and you'll get the support you need.

Bold move? At the moment I have nothing in mind, but you never know what may pop up? I'm meeting my friend Liz to walk around the lake. But, first I'll get there an hour and a half earlier to run around the lake twice. So have to hustle and walk Emma first. She won't like it. It's dark yet and won't be getting light for about another hour. Of course, it will take me about 30 minutes to get there. Hopefully it's not creepy out there. If it is I won't stay but head back down the street until it's light enough and only run around one time before she gets there.

I'm very curious to see what will take audacity for me today to make a huge change. I hope it has nothing with a monetary effect. Maybe will will want to commit to the city by the bay. Her friend has invited her to stay for the gay rodeo events and I just happen to have frequent fl yer miles just sitting around. Yeah, I just sort of invited myself when she and I and two of her gay friends were at happy hour last Friday. I was kidding, but not, if you know what I mean.

Well better walk Emma, I want to leave by 5:00 AM. There should be predawn light enough for me to start the run about 5:30 AM.

Today I need to get my oil changed (only do it at the dealers to get well trained skilled service) because it is the last day on the coupon and I'm past due.

Better get going. It may take a while to roust the rotty. She is lazy and can e stubborn. Problem with that is, I just can't pick up her ninety pound mass and carry her off to get my way. I have to be sweet and reason. If I am demanding, she digs in deeper. Oh yes! I must use psychology on this one. She's 14. The next one will be a black cock er spaniel; or anything that is small and doesn't shed. As it is now, I have a constant clean up situation trying to control all of her shedding hair.

Need to get going!

No comments: