Thursday, July 06, 2006

Time to meet the group

I ran over ten miles and when I got back I ate Fazoli's spaghetti, salad and bread. I guess a full belly made me sleepy for when I sat on the couch and began to journal I fell asleep.

I took my second capsule of the day of "Energy Revitalizer" by Drlark.com. I take that and Ginkgo Biloba (good for sex drive too). Both give me energy. I had to get the energy back because I planned on running with Frontrunner's in the evening.

Our group had a lot of people sign up after they saw us march in the parade at pride. Many came by the booth. We have had three woman, actually four. No really six show up at the runs this past week.

I'm back home now after a good evening run of about four miles. My total today was at least 14 miles. But I had a nice long break with food and nap after ten miles. This evening a new gal came to run with us who was very cute! Adorable! Young! Very sweet! Adorable (oh I said that already!) Very sweet! The one gal that I wanted to see didn't show up this evening.

The woman from last weekend whom I met out called and asked me out again for during the day on Saturday, but I already had plans. I really wished we would have clicked.

I think I like the roller gal, but I doubt if she is interested in me.

Anyway, I'm meeting a lot of people and I really like that. These are times of great opportunities. The new gal was adorable! Oh I said that! Just adorable! Enough already! Very sweet! I can't stop!



No comments: