Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Busy Day!

I ran last night with the group, Ashley in particular. Very sweet and cute. She and I run about the same pace. A group of us went to the boat house afterwards for a snack

This morning I ran three miles and played nine holes of par 3 golf. Nothing outstanding. I wanted to practice just a bit before my lesson this evening. I let this wandering, probably illegal, golfer get to me. He was practicing putting on the green with 8 balls, so I had to wait for him to finish before I could tee off. I was real tempted to just fire away. Then when he realizes I am waiting he picks up his ball from the 11th green and cuts over to the 15th Tee right in front of two women who have rightfully played in SEQUENCE (hello, like you are supposed to!) and they had to sit and wait to he played the hole. Then while they are in the fairway he comes walking back and begins to play behind me. The guy was a real nusense! So, that sort of threw me off. But, I shouldn't let things like that throw me off. I guess I am very use to playing with Martha on Monday evenings; we play ahead of her partner and three other friends so there is no pressure. And it's fun!

Got home walked my Rotty again and sang and played my guitar. I'm trying to memorize some songs for the annual September float trip. Now, if only I have the nerve to sing in front of people. In the dark around the campfire I might be okay that is why I must memorize the songs.

I have about an hour and half before I get ready for my golf lesson. I think I'll quick so "Yoga for Golfers" on free Demand TV.

Later. When I get home this evening, I need to get on line and make a chord chart for the music of a song I want to play. I don't know where C7sus is on the guitar, so I"ll look it up and then draw a chart.

To yoga!

I'm going to pray for that darling young woman i run with, so she gets the job she applied for, she has another interview Friday. She is very sweet with long eyelashes and wonderful eyes and hair and ... well you get the picture. She' adorable!

No comments: