Monday, July 17, 2006

Not too hot to run..

I was to meet my friend Liz at the lake to walk around it; then I got a brainstorm when I woke up and decided to rush to get out there early so I could run around the lake before we walked around it.

I did it. I ran about four miles. I did fine! I had no breakfast. I had popcorn for dinner! Love it. I'm on a diet. I have a "cute" little belly.

While sitting watching TV in my undershirt and light flannel long pants with belly showing, I thought. "Seems like I should be sharing this with someone?"

Oh well! How about rent a woman for an evening! Well, it might not be such a bad idea. Everyone has such hang ups including me. I don't like being bossed. And I don't like losing myself in a relationship and I always do. If only I didn't fall in love.

Well, my therapist calls it "fascination". I think she was hallucinating. Pardon me, but she appeared to be an ex catholic nun of the worse kind. She dressed matronly. Then I noticed by the three week she looked more feminine. I was dressing feminine then too.

Anyway, I thought I "loved" she thought I was fascinated by them. Let me tell you that I would much rather be knocked in the head in love. It's so much more exciting and makes your heart beat wildly. Call it what you wish!

No comments: