Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm tired!

Today is Monday. I had about five hours of sleep last night. For some reason I woke up about 4:30 AM and couldn't go back to sleep so I journaled.

I never did go back to sleep and was out on the road riding my bicycle at 6:30 AM till about 10:00 AM. I rode 33 miles and there are more traffic today then yesterday, of course. I came home showered then went to L's to eat lunch.

About 1:00 PM, I came home to rest until it was time to be at the golf course at 4:30 PM. It was hot with a hot breeze.

I played with S&M and we got finished about 7:30 PM. I was beat. I declined Novak's. I was just too tired.

Hey, I can see fireworks from my front patio. I'm on the second floor with a better view. Too cool! I can sit on my couch and watch. Think I'll move to the patio though.

No comments: