Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Such a Pleasant Evening

It is such a wonderfully pleasant evening; so cool and non-humid that I hate for it to end knowing we probably won't have anything like this again until Fall comes around.

The tree frogs and night creatures are happy. My rottweilers is happily napping on the fall next to me. She is never too far away from me.

Well, it's late and I want to ride tomorrow while the weather is perfect for it and many people are still off work this holiday week. I'm hoping traffic will be light.

My eyes are beginning to close. I can't fight it any more.

Why is it that now I think of all kinds of things I want to write or read yet before I sleep. I would even like to play my guitar. I know it's the beautiful weather that is motivating me.

Wish me luck on my love life....whenever that occurs.

I am very content and so much more happier now in my "new" life of freedom and awe. Life is meant to explore and journey into the unknown.

I especially enjoy meeting new people, even if we click or not.

I need to stop eating. I am trying to reduce and lose a few pounds for the half marathon coming up in September. I have yet to register for the Millstadt biathlon in September. I could just skip it or I could begin training by running five miles tomorrow morning and then riding twenty. I'm glad the Tour de Donut race is on Saturday this weekend so I can run or hire again on Sunday morning.

I wonder I long I will sleep? I have been drinking Arizona diet (made with Splenda) tea. A whole big glass full.

Good night! At 12:40 AM it is 66 degrees with very low humidity! Perfect!

Tomorrow - staying healthy via fitness and beginning to switch to better and healthier diet

No comments: