Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My next life's career?

I envy my friend who is a violinist. She teaches at a school, around the country and in her home. She has a quartet that plays at weddings and other functions. When she retires she can continue to work at her own pace at what she loves doing. I think this is a fabulous career. One of great fulfillment I"m sure and pleasure. Can you imagine teaching four year olds? How precious is that?

So, maybe for my next life, I'll plan on being born with fabulous music abilities. I'm very mediocre musically in this life time. I do have rhythm in this lifetime.

I think I have learned to be very loving in this lifetime and I think that should be the goal for all spirits living as human beings here on earth.

I'm a mediocre artist too. Of course I could take lessons in both, art and music. I sing and play the guitar now. My friends tell me I can really sing well and that is without me coaxing a compliment out of them.

I have wonderful friends who compliment me all the time. My one friend today told me dating someone 54 was too old for me. The 54 was even a runner. No, still too old for me. God love her! I was running with her at the time and wanted to dart off in a sprint back to the start. I was suddenly energized! I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends! I do work hard for this tight butt and flat tummy and nice shoulders. God I love to bicycle! There is nothing like riding uphill for a wonderful full body workout and since I have begun yoga my stomach muscles are really tight! Thank you God! Thank you for my ability to realize that I CAN DO ALL OF THESE THINGS and that I am master of my universe. Oh, by the way, I'm 58. God love her!

Thank you God for my abilities to do all the things I love to do, for my safety, and my youthfulness and good health. And thank you for my spirituality and knowledge of knowing we live many lifetimes. In a way, I'm very excited about my next life. It will be very happy!

I think most of my past lives have not been happy ones. I"m learning! And I'm due for a very happy and loving life. My mother will be very loving and squeeze me and hug me all the time. When I'm small, I'll lie with my head on her chest listening to her heart as we both nap on the couch. My father will be very loving too to my mother, my siblings and me. They both will be very educated. So will I! And I'll be musically talented. I will have a very loving heart. When I grow up I will have children. I don't mind being gay now. I love the warmth and softness of women.. I could be gay again and by my next life, homosexuality will be better understood. During my next lifetime the world will be heading for peace and the air will be clean. People around the world will have warm hearts and be generous and want to share their wealth.


No comments: