Tuesday, July 25, 2006

To Retreat Within..

My horoscope for today says:

July 25Something is clicking in your brain today that is urging you to take action, dear Libra. You may feel a bit of restlessness in the air that makes you want to get up and go. The problem is, the place you need to go may not be so obvious at first. Tender emotions may be getting in the way of decisive action. Realize that the place you may need to go is straight inside your heart. We all go through moody periods and days of retreat. This could be one of them for you.

Yes, I'm I feel as if I am spinning my wheels today, not getting anywhere. I see things that need to be done here at home and I'm just skirting right on by to heading directly to the refrigerator.

I find that I stop to nibble on the way to domestic tasks; probably because I do not want to do them.

And, I'm a little worried about my refrigerator! Since the on and off power outages for the last several days, it seems it runs constantly. I don't want to be having to buy a new refrigerator.

I'm trying to build a reserve fund intended for unexpected emergencies. So, far that has been a little difficult to do too.

Maybe it's just an "off" day for me. Yesterday sure wasn't, however.

I was up at 5:00 AM and went strong physically, emotionally, intellectually until 10:00 PM. Today, I had no place to be so I didn't set an alarm to get up early and woke up at 8:30 AM. Maybe that is the secret - to get up early.

Now, I have my mind in neutral and merely trying to get domestic chores done by 4:30 PM before I get ready for Frontrunners. I'll eat a little pasta now, so hopefully my stomach will settle by this evening.

I want to see her.. but I can't think about it. She's too young. I'm such a fool!

My heart just cannot catch up to my age! I wish it would! I know why! It's because I never had young woman, when I should have had them; when I was younger. My sexually was stiffened then. Emprisioned in authoritarian, christian, homophobic beliefs. Like good children homosexual were seen but not heard; and in some countries, for fear of death.

Oh, all in the god of a fictious god. A false god. A false higher being created by mere morals who write their own rules and social requirements to better suit their authoritarian fancies.

No comments: