Saturday, July 15, 2006

I typed it, then lost it all!

Okay, I'm not spending much time here now; after I had typed for an hour then lost it all somehow! But I was going on about how I was whining so much yesterday about my lost love!

And now that I think about it I was just glad to see her last night! It made my heart happy to see her. I wish her well. I know she is happy with C. And I know along the line somewhere I changed the dynamics of our relationship too. I'll never forget her, how I love her and how she changed my life for the better. There will always be a place in my heart for her. And my heart will beat just a little fast whenever I see her. Last night it was pumping away; I did not expect to see her at all!

The party was good! The BD girl has a very nice family. I so admire the BD girl. She's awesome and will make a wonderful Nurse Practitioner one day soon. Right now she is a surgical nurse in the Cardiac department and she harvests vein from Patience's arms and assists in by-pass and other heart surgeries such as transplants. Is that too cool?

It was nice seeing everyone last night.

Okay, I must move on for now. Too bad, I lost everything I wrote earlier. I was saying how good I feel about myself. How cute I am! How grateful I was for my many gifts of youth, activities, friends, safety, love, and happiness. And I wish the same for my friends.

I am very happy that I enjoy being active. Frankly, I think being active is key to being happy!

Thank you universe for my many gifts.

And no, I have not seen my family in over a year and I am happy for that! They don't bother to try to contact me either! Damn, I should have moved away 20 years ago! I could kick myself!

Have a great day! I ran this morning. Next is vacuuming so I can yoga, then guitar playing, then reading. Tomorrow morning early is a bicycle ride with some running friends.

Later! Love ya!

No comments: