Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Great Group of People

I am very fond of the running group I meet in the park three times a week. We are like minded good people of all ages gathered to for our physical, mental and social health. They are all great people.

What is it? The fresh air? The sweat? The workout? What brings this group together that hits it off in a spiritual way somehow that touches our core beings?

Personally, I think they are all gifts of the universe. Just people brought together entering in and out of each others' lives for the purpose of spiritual growth. We care about each other and look after each other.

I ran with her this evening. We naturally pair up now at the wonder of J&T. We easily fall into step because we run about the same pace. She just happens to be wavy haired, long lashed with big deep blue eyes that reach out to touch my heart. She so sweet I could just wrap her up in my arms and kiss her forehead.

Especially after she told me she fell asleep while driving along the highway and a semi knocked her mirror over and broke the glass in it. That woke her up! She had to sit in the medium for about twenty minutes she said until she calmed down she was shaking so. I guess I'll have to pray for her. If caring about someone is praying, then she's being prayed for. She's precious! Just precious! She's 26, a baby with a sweet heart and intelligent mind. Simply irresistible! She's shy when I tease her about being so cute and asking if the girls are fighting over her. She puts her head down and say "no". I'll let her know, if she doesn't already that she can always come to me for anything and I'll be there with an open mind and open heart.

On the way home, I wondered how T who has kids can handle all the possible impending dangers that live ahead for young teenagers. It must be horrible worrying about them and trying to protect them when you know they are in experienced and vulnerable.

We ate at the boathouse afterwards. I may have enjoyed it more but my mind and heart is troubled and confused. C is not warm and loving enough for me I don't think. Universe, I need the sweetest, warmest, heart you can find. Not scolding. Sometimes she sounds scolding. Believe me, been there and have done that one.

What I'm waiting for is my heart to fall in love with someone closer to my age. So far that is not happening. Thirty-five was pushing it. I loved her so much.

And my heart still aches for the good doctor's heart.

I know I'm all messed up due to my loveless, cold childhood. I know I'm all messed up and fall in loved with unobtainable people.

The universe is with me and will help me out with all of this I know. I see happy loving people together yet I don't fit in anywhere. I want to be in love, but I keep falling for much younger and out of reach hearts.

Maybe I should see Ezekiel again soon. You knows.

I felt so fulfilled listening to 05SL's heart and things that troubled her. I felt so needed. She touched my heart deeply. I told her I would love her forever and I will. I love the soul of her. I'm better now that she spoke to me at the party, even if just a couple of words to answer my question of how her summer was going. It was like she touched base somehow just to let me know she wasn't mad or disturbed with me. I wish her the best. She is in my heart for keeps. I'm here too for her if she ever should need me.

Let's face it! I'm not like people my own age. I have a youthful attitude and an active regimen of activities to keep me mean and spirited, minus the mean. God help me I think I'm losing it!
Most of my life I had every ounce of emotion turned off. Now it seems I'm over flowing with emotions. I oscillate form happy to sad about all the time.

I believe the tide will soon change and my life will become even more magical then what it truly is now because I will fall in love with someone who loves me and is very sweet and warm. She's on her way into my life; the universe is working hard to create my happiness.

No comments: