Saturday, July 29, 2006

Cool Pool Party

Nettles in upper middle class suburbia surroundings fashionably decorated is the home of our host for the BBQ and community pool party.

Good food and great friends equals much fun! By popular vote the party was a flash, complete with shoulder rides that is until the adults were reprimanded by the youngster lifeguard.

The running group even managed to gain two new members at the pool; and woman at that.

As far as C goes? She may be nice but still a little too much like my scolding ex. She made me miss my 05SL and the closeness and touch of her.

I'm okay! I just won't think any more about it. However, I do so miss the touch of a woman. And times like this I wonder if it will ever happen again.

I yearn for the sweetness and kindness never gotten. I must be dreaming; for probably it doesn't even exist - only in my head.

Affection so hard to come by; why does it have to be that way?

No comments: