Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Running again this evening!

I already ran about six miles this morning and for sure walked three. That was at 6:30 this morning.

Now, it's 5:00 and I'll be leaving soon to head to the park. Hey, Universe! Make it magical! Make it quit! Most of all make it cool, if you can! How about a nice breeze. Oh, I think we have that already; but it's hot!

Wish me luck!

I ran this morning, did yoga this afternoon and now I plan on running about 4 or maybe I'll walk. I think I'll run out the shady area and possibly run back that way again! I'm just intuitive and I can figure this stuff out. Just stay in the shade.

The temperature is 98 with 56% humidity. It's a pretty dry heat. My car is parked in the shade. See, always thinking ahead! And when I come home I'm having popcorn.

Yes, I'm on a tight budget and therefore healthy diet. My flat little belly is just as cute as can be; it's looking for another cute little belly to press against :)

I have someone in mind - it's a far reach! But, hey, nothing is impossible and love crosses all borders and boundaries, sometimes! Anyway, it has in the recent past!

Well, off I go! Wish we a cool run with warmth radiating only from the hearts of my friends not up from the pavement!

Universe! Thanks for all you do! Thanks for my ability to be so active, healthy, and wise enough to know to be that way! Thank you for all my loves, past, present and future! Thank you for my youthfulness of spirit, body and mind.

Take heart! Namaste!

No comments: