Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It's raining

You can tell I do not live in New England because our brown grass is finally getting a drink of wonderful rain and I am joyous! And with the rain, comes cooling temperatures and lower humidity - wonderful!

It's cooling off and I have turned off the air and opened my patio doors and can hear the tree frogs at dusk and of course on this four of July - fireworks.

The light rain will not discourage the fireworks fans I'm sure on this grand finale of a four day weekend for many!

Life is grand and I'm so glad I bought above the ground floor and live among the canopies of the trees and resident birds.

It's 9:00 PM and raining wonderfully as the fireworks go off! I'm in heaven!

A wonderful steady rain. This should bring back the green to the lawns!

No comments: