Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I made it and she's just adorable!

This is different. I think we sort of clicked when we met! We talked very easy together. We think alike and practically talk alike.

She's adorable. So cute! She warms my heart and I enjoy being in her company.

We had a good run. We are getting better or we just ran our own pace where we can talk and run. The other's left us in the dust.

I'm glad I went this evening; I almost never due to the heat and having another thing I could have done.

Running wasn't bad, we talked and once in a while there was a breeze and before we knew it we were finished. And then we stayed and talked more and enjoyed the breeze beginning to feel cool on my wet bodies and clothes.

We'll meet up again Thursday. I feel close to her. I did as soon as I met her. Maybe we knew each other in some capacity in a precious life.

I am happy to know her.

No comments: