Saturday, July 15, 2006

Horoscope could be right on, then maybe not!

My Horoscope for today: July 15 Hold on to your hat today, dear Libra, and be ready for change. You are coming to a critical point in your emotional cycle in which your heart is feeling burdened and heavy, as though it is being held down by a lead weight. At the same time, the ground beneath you doesn't feel stable, and you can't find your balance. Don't try to stay in one place. As with riding a bicycle, you have to be moving to maintain your balance.

Today I am feeling guilty! Damn! I don't know? Maybe it was a mistake to go to the concert with my ex who is my friend. I don't know? I don't know nothing about nothing any more. She did really enjoy the concert! My treat! Oh well!

I don't know anything about relationships. I was raised in isolation, in a prison camp with wolves. How in the hell, would I know anything about relationships? Okay, I am going to give myself about five more minutes of feeling guilty and then that is it.

I asked and Bonnie, my accountant, said we all makes choices and that I should only worry about my own financial situation. Our living expensives were very low when we were together we both had ample opportunity to save. But, I don't think her pain is just about financial woes. The parting was my idea and I feel very guilty. Okay, I'm done!

So, I'm left with that!

Well, okay, per my horoscope, I'll keep moving.

Actually, I'm okay! I'm numb! No, I'm fine, I guess. Well, I got everything done I wanted to get done today. I did all my chores: vacuuming, yoga, played guitar, brushed and walked Emma several times (that's not a chore!), and I read.


Actually, the lesbian book I bought at Left Bank Book's from the lesbian club list is rather good. It's called "Manstealing For Fat Girls" by Michelle Embree. It's a very sharp look at adolescent longing and angst. I worry (there I go again) about the main character whose mother's idiot boyfriend has just moved in with them. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. The book is an insight into the youth of the sixties. But, I think probably pretty much applies to situations the youth of today face also; especially youths living and going to school in poor areas of the city.

The movie "Peaceful Warrior" is a movie about the book of the same name by Dan Millman is a highly recommended spiritual event. It will be shown in my city in a couple of weeks. I just ordered a used book from Amazon.

Dan Millman as also written Scared Journey and The Journeys of Socrates. He has written several guidance books too: "No Ordinary Moment", "The Life You Were Meant To Live" (I own this one, it's a great book), "The Laws of Spirit", "Living on Purpose" and "Everyday Enlightenment".

I plan on reading all of them...





No comments: