Monday, July 17, 2006

The Universe and Me

Our intellects, our hearts, and our souls are constantly being tested by the universe. Life will create new challenges for you to face each time you prove yourself capable of overcoming the challenges of the past. What you deem difficult will always differ from that which others deem difficult. The tests you will be given will be as unique as you are. If you focus on doing the best you can and making use of the blessings you have been granted, the outcome of your efforts will be a joyous reflection of your dedication.

What can I say? The above is my horoscope from DailyOM. I'm not sure if I believe the universe tests us?

Before we as spirits choose to come to earth as a human being. We decide what we are going to be like, when we are going to be born, what our parents will be like.

We come with a plan, a goal. And then our parents, society, religion, and the government get in the way of our plans.

I have no idea what my plan was or is? I could be here to prepare for my next life. I could be here to learn love and give love. I could be here to be happy and have fun for a change. For some reason, I do not think that my past lives were all that happy. I think that there was a lot of hard work and suffering in the way of physical, mental and emotional.

All I know that is I am just sitting back and relaxing and enjoying life. I have everything I want except sweet love and lots of sex.

Maybe the universe does test me? I dreamed of love but so more, what I want and mean is not happening. I want love to be fun, a sharing, giving and receiving, an appreciation for each other; softness and sweetness.

She is on her way. This time she will come to me and choose me and make me see the light. I will be very attracted to her at first sight. Yes, love at first sight! How exciting is that.

No comments: