Tuesday, July 04, 2006

In a good place..

With my heart, with my spirituality I am in a good place. I have a loving heart.

I have learned to appreciate all people and children. I think children, especially little ones, are precious. They are so cute, so curious with their eyes so bright and holding their little hands together.

I think I got the message, finally.

I'm still not sure what my purpose is or was, or why I'm here or the way I am. Astrologers say beauty is important to Libra's and we teach by showing example.

Libras try to create a balance. It was not until the last few years and even more so within the last two, when I struck out on my own and ended the family and partnership as it was, that I learned much more about spirituality, past lives, and the fact that we live many lives.

If we can remember our past, why can't we predict and plan our futures. I think we can plan our futures with our thoughts and wishes. So, be careful of what you wish for!

I wish for love and a lover in my life. A sweet caring, unselfish lover who appreciates having her own space and doing her own thing as much as I do. Is that wish too difficult or too complicated or too specific? Well, so far it hasn't happened. Well, it did last summer. She was wonderful! I will always love her; for what she was to me. She moved on, our time to be together had come to an end. I have moved on too..but past loves always have a place in my heart.

I wonder what is next for me. I guess it's what I want to make of it, my life that is. What do I want to make of it now? My heart doesn't ache as much any more. It does sometimes when I think of want a lover, someone special. But, I'm a little afraid and that is probably why it hasn't happened yet. Maybe I haven't learned enough or maybe I need to learn to trust in the powers and wisdom of the universe and the fact that the universe is indeed looking out for me. I'll get what I want, it may just take a little while. I hope not too much longer. But, I have to learn to remain true to myself in a relationship. And being true to myself means living life the way I feel I need to live.

I want to remain physically fit and youthful. I want to be an example of youthfulness and healthy at any age. After all, it comes from within. We think it before we do it; all of us, no matter what our life's journey. Be careful of what you think about or wish.

No comments: