Friday, July 21, 2006

Life

Today's Libra DailyOM horoscope: You have the power to instigate some major changes in your life, and if you are wise, you will consider multiple ways in which these changes can be made. Find the part of you inside that needs a boost. Find the area that is lacking passion.

I love a mystery? And I love a challenge! And I love woman! But god help me Ilove younger women. Is it because I was denied sharing their love in the past? No wonder I am estranged from my family, the church and think fundamentalist Christians do not have a clue. To them it is all about rules and control and what you are expected to do with your life; not what is in your heart. I tried so hard to live the strange life. I am sure so many lesbians at heart tried to; no wonder, I didn't know others might exist. In my mind, I was all alone with my heart ache. It was my personal secret, desiring the touch and love of a woman. I was so misguided by society!

And now again, I have come to know a beautiful young woman. I can get lost in her eyes. We are so much alike; I dare ask what her astrological sign is. I know it's not Taurus! She must be Libra, or my compliment sign. We talk easily and share many the same ideals and thoughts.

The power is getting ready to go out again....on no not again.......I'm praying.....Yes, my power finally came on at 4 am this morning (Friday) after going out at 8 PM on Wednesday. Emma and I were hot last night and sat on the patio till late. I kept the door open for her so she could come in and out as I went to lie on the bed.

Oh Oh, the sky is very dark... we're in for it now. I logging out and powering off everything.

My A/C has ran continously since 4 AM this morning when it came back on...

So far no rain, but winds and ominous clous. by

No comments: