Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm looking forward to the rest of the day!

July 13Things should be going quite well for you today, dear Libra, without you having to work too hard at it. This is just the way you like it. Don't be surprised if unexpected good fortune suddenly knocks at your door. You deserve it. You will find that conversations will be extremely rewarding in many ways. You are able to link together resources, ideas, and willpower in order to make the impossible possible. Have confidence in yourself, and you will soar into the heavens.

Well, I'm rather high already since the great Melissa concert at the Fabulous FOX. Did she rock or what?

I believe life experiences has molded Melissa into an exceptional talent filled with passion, compassion and a mission to save your soul and your health! In between her greatest hits she suggested we love ourselves, dream it and it will happen (it did to her), and have confidence.

Today's horoscope suggested I have confidence in myself, and I will soar into the heavens. Sounds like I'm about to croak :) Interpretation is everything, isn't it?


Okay, out into the world I go, I want to be out there to experience this delightful day I'm about to have...

No comments: