Monday, July 24, 2006

Busy Monday (I'm better today!)

I think running around the lake twice before my friend Liz got there really helped with my mood. Actually, I think I woke up in a pretty good mood remember what Ezekiel once told me.

He said several years ago in 1992 and I think again more recently that I would spend time with young people. That I am very good with younger people. I wonder, was he seeing the past year and the present? Because if that is what he saw for my future, then he was right-on.

I just thought I would throw that tidbit of information in; maybe someday it will be pertinent; maybe now.

After I ran 7 miles, I walked 3.5 with Liz. Then I got this brainstorm to get my kayak out of my storage shed, strap it on my car and drive back to the lake to paddle around it a bit.

It was a bitch getting it through my condo down the steps (the only way out). Well, I scuffed the wall a wee bit (on the return I knocked off the thermostat cover plastic gripper; glue will be required!). Let's face it it took more time to buy (the wrong straps) and mess with straps then I actually spent kayaking. And I had a disappointment I thought I would be able to kayak all the way through the canal to another small lake in front of the new restaurant that is out there; pull out and get something to drink. It would have been fun! But, there was a fence gated damn of sorts that was impossible to get through; so I have to turn around then and come back. Well I could have paddles a little more, but I was a little concerned about my make shift straps.

In the end, all was all and I'll get better straps tomorrow. Now, I must get ready to walk Emma and then leave to play golf at 4:00 or there abouts. I need to be there at 4:30. I had a lesson two Sunday mornings ago and hopefully I will remember the pointers. I'll have another lesson on Wednesday evenings.

Damn! I went a little over my budget today. I'll try to do better tomorrow to make up for it. So far, I"m doing better however.

Last evening I rode with Lou (her parents were staying at her condo, there power is still off) to T&D's for dinner, movie (Night is Falling [wonderful lesbian flick]) and "apples to apples" game. I had fun. At times though, oh you know that already, I was a little sad. I could never go back into the same mode with L. Sorry, as much as I love her - she's a near friend; but we can't be a couple (that's what our relationship was pretty much based on). R&W or very affectionate with each other with arms wrapped around bodies; I was a little jealous; especially after watching the movie. Oh well, I just won't think about it!

Soon, well actually, it is time to walk Emma and get ready to play golf. I'm ready. I have a lot of energy today. Maybe it's the two bags of peanut M&M's I ate and the little M&M cookies while paddling on the lake.

I had fun today alone by myself. Most of the time I am very good company.

The friend I rode bicycle with yesterday want to ride from chain of rocks bridge to Peres Marquette! That sounds like an awfully long way. But not bad. We can always stop in the little town along the way for grub.

I feel very close to L (L&C) after she shared to negative childhood with me. She's very sweet. They both have very nice shapes in their bike clothes. L is more my type; I could have fallen for her in another time and place. In speaking about their relationship just in general (I didn't come on to her or anything - I wouldn't; I couldn't) She said that she cannot imagine her life without C. Isn't that sweet? That is really nice to see.

Yes, everyone seems so settled! Oh hell! Maybe after fifteen years, I'm just not the settle down type. I have no idea where life will take or actually, what I even want.

Have to walk to rotty now...

No comments: